Steps to go before signing
You don’t have to sail over before you know what you can expect.
Steps from the first request to a clear, refit or yacht building contract:
- First contact, client request and first advise (boat show, e-mail, other)
- Gathering information, making an inventory of the clients wishes (phone call, visit)
- Selecting a pre-assessed yard, checking timing and general requirements.
- Feed back from the yard with a rough estimate.
- Visit on board, to take pictures and do measurements.
- Feed back to the yard, yard makes offer or sends their own surveyor
- Evaluate yard’s offer with the client (Assessment QTFA Phase 1)
- Set up of a project specific plan (QTFA Phase 2)
- Evaluation of the project plan with the client.
- Contract between client and yard.
- Contract between client and YB&R for the QTFA program.
- The yacht will be delivered to the yard and work can start.